Photograph by LANCE VUN



(In another universe) my parents grow old together,
How I wish I could see that scene,
(In this universe) I had to say goodbye to my father,
The king has left and he left a lonely queen

//

(In this universe) I am still searching,
Still the hopeless romantic in a cynical world,
(In another universe) I am probably not chasing,
Focussed on the objective, not so blur

//

(In another universe) my father could meet my love,
Reunion dinners with everyone at the table,
(In this universe) I can imagine he looks from above,
But I’ll keep it to myself, so I won’t look unstable

//

(In this universe) I have been told repeatedly,
Don’t have high expectations about relationships,
(In another universe) that’s probably also the reality,
But I won’t act as if every argument is like the apocalypse

//


(In this universe)(In that universe) // No one will care, if I don’t care.