Do I really want to take a peek And see how you are doing this week Should I really take a look By scrolling through your Facebook You seem to be doing well Bitterness cracking out of its shell They should be your new friends Here I pray in silence making amends Still so beautiful after all these years Stones unturned cruelly milking tears Apparently you were in town Obviously he had a good time Probably in the hopes that I'll be found Curiously cold wind blows the chime On the perch where we once climbed Just to see the sun come crashing down Oh look you're on my suggested friends list You shook your head right after we kissed It's stupid, why would I even add your profile Yet more bullshit you spun to make me cry Dammit I clicked "add friend" by accident Amping my heartbeat by ten frets a second Flatly you told me about your paramour That's why I don't do this shit anymore